Friday, April 25, 2014

Thing 9 - Taking & Editing Photos

I'm not really the photographer type.  I take the occasional photo on my phone while traveling, but really that's about it, and I haven't ventured by the standard camera and photo apps that came installed on my iPhone when I got it.  The apps in the Thing 9 were all pretty new to me, and I decided to try the Photo Editor by Aviary app.

I like how simple the app is, and the wide variety of features available.  Editing photos are easy, and it was interesting to scroll through the various effects, frames, etc.  While I don't see this app necessarily increasing the number of photographs I take, I do appreciate some of the things that will enable me to do with the ones I do.  In particular, adding text or captions to images is always something I wondered about.  I think that is an ability that might come in handy when I use my phone to take snapshots of equipment at my job for purposes of training or troubleshooting.  Personally, the app should make sharing my photographs an easier and even more fun experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment